- Pour hot water into your inverted AeroPress, swirl and empty.
- Put a filter paper in the filter cap and rinse.
- Attached the plunger to level four of your inverted AreoPress.
- Pour your coffee into your AeroPress using the funnel.
- Start your timer and pour over just enough hot water to saturate all your coffee.
- Stir your coffee slurry for 15 seconds.
- Pour in the rest of the 200g of water.
- Attach the filter cap with rinsed filters to the brewer.
- At 90 seconds, carefully flip the AeroPress over your cup, and press out all coffee.